An injured client is entitled to instruct any Solicitor they so choose.
However for someone who is seriously injured, instructing the right law firm with specialist expertise and experience is absolutely critical. A client can normally expect their Solicitors to act with integrity and efficiency but with Goldwaters they can also expect the firm:
- To deal with the claim in an approachable and caring manner particularly recognising the impact of the injury not just on the injured person but their families.
- To be tenacious in the pursuit of the client’s objectives, compensation and outcomes.
- Seek early support and rehabilitation.
- Where appropriate seek access to part of the client’s compensation settlement early if this would help them to fund private health care, rehabilitation or secure the client’s financial position.
- To be focused on enabling clients to obtain independence and control of their lives.
- To provide clients with the continuity of service whereby the same Solicitor within the firm will represent them throughout their cases and beyond.